I didn’t want to stop recording. Loved what Charlie shared about community building and launching the brand Wild. It was nice to utilise the podcast platform in order to get a brand owner on, who’s brand I’m fascinated by. Charlie shared some nitty gritty tactics him and his co-founder went through to get Wild off to a flying start.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to build an active community group before launching
- How to validate your product idea at scale
- How to utilise a community to understand your customers language and embed that into your future copy
- What content strategies are driving a huge amount of free traffic
- How much education plays a part when dealing with a new niche
- How to treat your customer exceptionally, elating them at every turn
I’ll definitely be having Charlie back on to pester him more on the subscription side to their business, fulfilment, why he’s not on Amazon, communication services, and the importance of data going forwards. Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss the release.
LaunchPod is an ever-evolving educational platform and community ran by former Amazon employees. Members can leverage; condensed courses, live workshops, 1-2-1 consultations, mini-clubs, and an expert network when launching their Amazon businesses, to achieve sustainable success. You can find out more and grab a free trial here.Click here for the RAW unedited transcript