Within the first 10 mins we smashed out a 3-step plan to improve your listing – introduced by Daniela and eagerly backed up by myself. Daniela’s enthusiasm towards branding on Amazon radiates through this episode and I encourage any owner to get their notepad out as this is crammed with valuable nuggets for you to go and implement.
In this episode we discuss:
- 3 fundamental components of a rocket listing, all of which actionable to go and implement today
- What skills to aim for when making your first Amazon hire
- Why testing is underutilised but highly effective, and how/when to do it
- Where you can get creative examples to inspire your brand and your content, both on and off Amazon
- What squeeze costs are and why you must adopt them as part of your marketing budget
LaunchPod is an ever-evolving educational platform and community ran by former Amazon employees. Members can leverage; condensed courses, live workshops, 1-2-1 consultations, mini-clubs, and an expert network when launching their Amazon businesses, to achieve sustainable success. You can find out more and grab a free trial here.Click here for the RAW unedited transcript