David is a former Amazon Vice President and was once responsible for the buy box algorithm. 20 years at the company makes for an interesting chat, particularly how he almost became an alcoholic after leaving (I jest).
In this episode we discuss:
- What are the biggest opportunities in Q4 this year
- The single point of failure that most brands currently have on Amazon, but they probably don’t know it
- Why 3PL’s must be part of your strategy going forwards
- The importance of a diversified carrier base
- The 1 skill sellers must have to achieve sustainable success – he took me by surprise with this one
LaunchPod is an ever-evolving educational platform and community ran by former Amazon employees. Members can leverage; condensed courses, live workshops, 1-2-1 consultations, mini-clubs, and an expert network when launching their Amazon businesses, to achieve sustainable success. You can find out more and grab a free trial here.Click here for the RAW unedited transcript