John’s spent the last 12-years building his Amazon agency and brings with him a seasoned, well versed head to our discussion on how brands can build sustainable success on the marketplace today.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of data and how to utilise it
- How so many brands lack operational excellence and why they should care
- Change in the overarching Amazon strategies in the last 10 years
- The challenge large organisations are having structuring their teams for Amazon
- If tech is essential to succeed now
LaunchPod is an ever-evolving educational platform and community ran by former Amazon employees. Members can leverage; condensed courses, live workshops, 1-2-1 consultations, mini-clubs, and an expert network when launching their Amazon businesses, to achieve sustainable success. You can find out more and grab a free trial here.Click here for the RAW unedited transcript