10 years at Amazon in the advertising team catapulted Melissa into the world of ecommerce. She is now a member of the Forbes Agency Council and co-founder of Pacvue.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why surrounding yourself with brilliant contacts is the key to sustainable success on Amazon
- How important tech and data will be in 2021, but whether or not it’s levelling or widening the playing field.
- Is Amazon just a learning platform, which you can utilise as a springboard to something better
- Launching with a big or small range first
- Why she wouldn’t launch on Amazon if she had $10k to throw at it
You can find Melissa on LinkedIn here.
- LaunchPod Academy 14-day trial
- Amazon advertising account manager
- Listen to It’s Always Day One podcast
- Follow on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to emails
- Read the email archives
- Join Amazon Creatives private group
LaunchPod is an ever-evolving educational platform and community ran by former Amazon employees. Members can leverage; condensed courses, live workshops, 1-2-1 consultations, mini-clubs, and an expert network when launching their Amazon businesses, to achieve sustainable success. You can find out more and grab a free trial here.Click here for the RAW unedited transcript