Mike heads up marketing at Profitero, which explains why he made me look a fool as a podcast host. I often found myself having not much else to add because he covered the bases so well.
In this episode we discuss:
- Where he learns about Amazon, what is the best source of info
- Segmenting your portfolio to create strategies for each part
- Sustainability vs. Growth mindset
- How brands can differentiate with their customer experience
- How to fully utilise the reviews you get on Amazon (or off)
You can find Mike on LinkedIn here.
- LaunchPod Academy 14-day trial
- Amazon advertising account manager
- Listen to It’s Always Day One podcast
- Follow on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to emails
- Read the email archives
- Join Amazon Creatives private group
LaunchPod is an ever-evolving educational platform and community ran by former Amazon employees. Members can leverage; condensed courses, live workshops, 1-2-1 consultations, mini-clubs, and an expert network when launching their Amazon businesses, to achieve sustainable success. You can find out more and grab a free trial here.Click here for the RAW unedited transcript